Skincare Products From The Body Shop: Recent Haul And Must-Haves!


Review of some of the The Body Shop products from my recent haul, plus all-time favorites and must-haves!
A couple of months ago during holiday sales I got a few skin and body care products, all were in mini sizes as I was trying them for the first time😉


The Body Shop ‘Coconut’ shower cream – the coconut smell is amazing, however the consistency seems too watery to me, I would prefer it to be a little thicker.
The Body Shop ‘Satsuma’ Gel-Lotion – I like this body lotion, it smells like citrus, absorbs instantly, leaves skin smooth with no sticky feeling.




The Body Shop ‘British Rose’ Instant Glow Body Butter – this body butter leaves my skin feeling a little sticky, but I loooove the smell of it!
The Body Shop ‘Strawberry’ Body Butter – it smells more of like a strawberry with milk to me, and I didn’t like how it feels on my body, it doesn’t absorb at all, feels sticky and when I take shower at night, I feel how I'm washing it off. But I’ve found another way to use this butter – overnight hand mask! It heals dry hand skin just in a matter of a few hours😊



The Body Shop ‘Pink Grapefruit’ hand cream – this hand cream got a strong real smell of grapefruit, because of that I can’t use it on my hands, but it works good as a lotion for my legs😊




The Body Shop ‘Seaweed’ Oil-Control Gel Cream – I loved this face cream after the first time I tried it! It works great on my oily skin, it’s not drying at all, not tacky, and it makes a good base for makeup! Definitely a must-have!❤

The Body Shop Tea Tree collection
These are my another must-haves for oily skin!



The Body Shop ‘Tea Tree’ Skin Clearing Facial Wash – first step to matte and acne-free skin in every day routine.
The Body Shop ‘Tea Tree’ Mattifying Lotion – my absolute must-have! I’ve used up 2 of it already and got another one for upcoming summer! This face lotion keeps my face oil-free, makes a good makeup base and it even feels good and moisturizing on under eye area!
The Body Shop ‘Tea Tree’ Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner – strong mattifying toner that I use 1-2 times a week or as a spot treatment.

Must-have skin care tools



The Body Shop Facial Buffer – gentle exfoliating sponge, I like using it with a fine face scrub or any regular face wash 1-2 times a week.
The Body Shop Facial Massager – I usually use it at night after applying a night cream or a sheet mask for the better absorption of a product, it stimulates blood circulation, ensures more toned, firm and young looking skin!😉
❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream

L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - this is an intensely nourishing hand cream with thick texture that is perfect for cold season. I apply ...