Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Moisturizing Cream Review

I've received a complimentary mini sample bottle of Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Moisturizing Cream from Popsugar Dabble.
This is the full size↓
    My skin type is oily. At first, I tried to use this cream in the mornings as my day time moisturizer. First thing I noticed was a very noticable scent, that I didn't like at all, and it was there throughout the day and was bothering me. The other thing was is that my face felt a little sticky and more oily with this cream during day time. 
    It didn't work for me as a day cream, so I decided to try it as a night cream. I applied it on my face, neck and under eye area before bed. The unpleasant scent didn't bother me at night. And  since usually I like a little more nourishing cream for the night, the consistency of this cream was just right for it! Applying this cream at night, in the morning I wake up with even, healthy looking skin tone, feeling fresh and great overall😍👍 Ever since I've been using it as a night cream, and it worked very good every time!
    Right now I've almost finished this bottle, and I feel that I'm going to miss it😊 So I will consider getting a full size in the future when I need a new night cream😉
   All in all, I would recommend this Burt's Bees Renewal firming Moisturizing Cream!




Thank you for reading!❤❤❤




No comments:

Post a Comment

Catrice Better Than Fake Lips Volume Lip Gloss

Catrice Better Than Fake Lips Volume Lip Gloss in the shade 030 Lifting Nude - a very nice non-sticky lip gloss that feels more like lip o...