Dr.Zenovia Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30









Dr.Zenovia Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30


This moisturizer with sunscreen has a very liquid consistency, and you need to shake the bottle before dispensing. I usually only need 1 pump for the entire face and neck. It is white like a regular sunscreen with high spf, so it takes some time to rub it in. 


Since it called a ‘moisturizer’, I tried to apply it by itself without any day cream, but it didn’t work good. My skin felt very dry all day (and my skin type is oily!). But the good thing about it is that my skin stayed matte all day like never before:) So it definitely needs some good moisturizer applied before this sunscreen. 


It still makes my skin less oily than usual, keeps it soft and smooth, I also noticed that fine lines and dark spots become less visible. The ingredients of this sunscreen are pretty clear and natural to me.


Overall I like this product, and would recommend it if you are looking for a good mineral sunscreen!







*Received complimentary from PINCHMe for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper