Laneige skincare: Lip Sleeping Mask, Water Sleeping Mask, Water Bank Moisture Cream













Laneige skincare mini set that I got as a free birthday day from Sephora


Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream - a very nice hydrating cream with fresh scent that is great for normal to dry skin types. Since my skin type is oily, this cream feels a bit sticky on me.


Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - unlike day cream, this mask got a very thin, watery consistency that absorbs right away, and it’s not very hydrating. Every time I needed to apply a lot, so the full size won’t last long. I liked using it during summer since it’s so light, but I definitely won’t use it during winter, and I wouldn’t recommend it for those, whose skin type is dry. 


Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - I was very excited to try this famous lip mask. It does feels very moisturizing, the texture is soft, and the scent is sweet and fruity. However, to me it’s still feels like a lip balm in a jar, I’ve tried other lip sleeping mask that really felt like a mask. I like it overall, but would buy a full size only on some good sale. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper