Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil






Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil - this is a liquid moisturizer that supposed to help reduce the appearance of excess surface oil and shine, optimize skin hydration, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, improve texture and tone. 

I have oily skin type. This moisture veil has a light yellow oily consistency with visible golden glitter particles. It leaves my face feeling sticky no matter how much I apply. It also leaves that slightly yellow noticeable tint, and those glitter particles just sit on top of my skin and transfer everywhere. It looks like I applied a highlighter all over my face. I don’t clearly understand the purpose of making this moisturizer like that. The smell of it is not pleasant as well. After finishing this bottle I didn’t notice any improvement in texture or skin tone. It didn’t cause any breakouts, which it good. But, anyway, it didn’t work for me, and wouldn’t buy it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper