Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion and Flawless Tanning Mitt







Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion - this self-tanner lotion is easy to use, it absorbs fast without leaving any stickiness. Usually I apply it at night, so by morning skin is already looking slightly tan. This lotion got a typical self-tanner smell, but it’s very light and not long lasting. The tanning effect is buildable - means the longer you use this lotion, the darker skin gets. I wouldn’t say I’m completely happy with this lotion. I always use a tanning mitt, but one day it applies smooth, other day - patchy. I probably won’t buy it again.


Tanologist Flawless Tanning Mitt - a very soft mitt that makes applying any self-tanner easier and less messy. This mitt lasted me a decent amount of time, but it didn’t live long after the wash - fell apart in just a few more uses. I liked it overall, but next time I will try a different brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...