JLo Beauty That JLo Glow Serum

JLo Beauty That JLo Glow Brightening and Firming Serum With Niacinamide - I received a mini size tube as a gift with purchase. Packaging of the mini and full sized bottle looks luxurious. And, of course, looking at the price and name, we expect something special. But to me it’s just an average niacinamide based serum. It felt drying itself, and sure needed something more moisturizing on top. Trying it a few time, I didn’t notice any difference, it only clogged my pores and made me more oily, since it’s drying originally. I wouldn’t recommend this serum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...