Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème - photos and swatches






Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème in the shade 10 Adorable💄 I remember how popular this lipstick was back in days, it was recommended by many makeup lovers. And, of course, I wanted to try it too. I always liked nude shades, and this shade 10 Adorable just happened to be in some beauty box either from Target or Walmart (yes, they used to make them, but not anymore). I was very happy to finally own this lipstick. But, upon trying it a few times, I released that the formula is not my cup of tea. It’s so dry! I tried to love it, but it’s just not for me. The shade is beautiful nude brown, slightly warm toned. But the formula is desert dry. It’s only wearable with some lipgloss on top. But then what’s the point of matte lipstick? Anyway, I was very happy to finally have it, but it didn’t work for me, unfortunately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper