Too Faced Naturally Better Than Sex Lengthening And Volumizing Mascara - review and photos







Too Faced Naturally Better Than Sex Lengthening And Volumizing Mascara 

I’ve always heard great things about this mascara and I’m happy I finally got to try it myself! The packaging is so cute, and the tube feels heavy. I like the formula of this mascara, it doesn’t smudge or flake throughout a day. It also doesn’t feel heavy or thick. Every time I’m applying it, it feels like it barely doing anything, but then, once I’m done, I get lashes that look naturally fluffy, soft to the touch, and pretty noticeable at the same time. I like it and will continue using it!





Shop (affiliate):


Sephora click here

Ulta Beauty click here

Macys click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper