Clinique Pop Plush Creamy Lip Gloss in Airkiss Pop - photos and swatches




Clinique Pop Plush Creamy Lip Gloss in the shade 07 Airkiss Pop - a very hydrating and long-lasting lip gloss. It is very sticky and I actually love it, because this way it stays on lips for hours, even if I eat or drink anything. The shade 07 is sheer with light gold shimmer, it’s perfect when you want a neutral lip color. I wore this gloss non-stop ever since I got it in the Moisture Surge gift set. I’ve already finished it and am looking forward to repurchasing it!



Shop (affiliate):


Ulta Beauty link

Sephora link

Macys shopping

Clinique official website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some By Mi Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum

Some By Mi Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum - I liked using this serum as a part of my nighttime skincare routine. It’s not drying and no...