Make Up For Ever HD Skin Balancing & Perfecting Natural Finish Longwear Foundation Swatches - I’ve tried the shade 110N, and initially it looked very good on my skin, but in a few hours I noticed that it started to get very oily and feel heavy. By the end of the day, it visibly separated and began to slide off. I have oily skin type, and it definitely didn’t work for me. I like the previous HD Skin foundation and this renewed one is a disappointment.
Discount Links (refferal)
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY - get $15 off your first order over $75!
- ESTÉE LAUDER - get $20 off your order of $100 or more
- iHERB - get 5% off any order using my promo code: CZM4679
- ILIA - get $20 off your first purchase of $75 or more
- MAC COSMETICS - get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more!
- RAKUTEN - earn Cash Back on your purchases using Rakuten! Get a $30 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $30!
- SHOP MY - join Shop My using my link to earn extra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Make Up For Ever HD Skin Full Cover Concealer Swatches
Make Up For Ever HD Skin Full Cover Concealer - the shade 1N14 was too dark for me and overall, I wasn’t impressed with this concealer, it w...


No comments:
Post a Comment