Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Metallics Lipstick - lip swatch and review


    Another Maybelline lipstick is Color Sensational Matte Metallics that I got in the shade ‘Molten Bronze’

    This was the first shade that caught my eyes in the store, it’s so unique and beautiful! I would call it a duo-chrome, because it looks different depending on the light and angle. On the swatch it looks like a golden bronze on a burgundy base, but on the lips it’s burgundy with golden sparkle! And it’s matte and metal at the same time, which is something not usual.



  Overall it’s an interesting addition to my collection and the color is, of course,  not for every day. I even tried to do an eye make up using this lipstick as a base, and I think it turned out pretty good!😊





❤️Shop my other favorite products here: https://shopmy.us/howtoglow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...