Kiko Milano Makeup Haul!

    My recent Kiko Milano makeup haul including 3 limited edition products and the rest is from permanent collection, I am super excited to try them all!
Kiko Milano Sculpting Touch Creamy Stick Contour in the shade 201 ‘Chocolate’ – I usually get 'porcelain' or 'ivory' foundation shade and this shade of contour suits me good☺
Kiko Milano Intense Colour Longlasting Eyeliner in the shade 03 ‘Pearly Bronze’
Kiko Milano Unlimited Double Touch Liquid Lip Colour in the shade 102 ‘Satin Rosy Beige’ – light nude shade that feels comfortable on the lips☺ (lip swatch is here)
Kiko Milano Longlasting Stick Eyeshadow – I have been wanting to try these for a long time and finally got a few shades!😍
05 'Rosy Brown', 06 'Golden Brown', 10' Emerald Green', 37 'Burgundy' (2 more shades are in this post)
These stick eyeshadows are so gorgeous, I would get every shade if I could!❤
Video swatches and makeup looks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XecuyYQn_W8

I am very happy with another Kiko Milano haul and can’t wait to try more products from this brand!❤❤❤


❤️Shop my other favorite products here: https://shopmy.us/howtoglow




________________________________________________________

*Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...