Salon Perfect Nail Polishes - Swatches of 4 Shades


 
  
    In this post I want to share a few of “Salon Perfect” brand nail polishes. I got these nail polishes at Walmart when I was looking for some really bright nail colors. They all have a neon finish that makes your nails pop. The original finish of these polishes is matte and not really smooth, so I recommend using a clear top coat every time (I’m using Wet’n’Wild Megalast “Hard As Ice” top coat)

Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer in 543 ‘Good Vibes Only’


Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer in 509 ‘Flamingo Flair’


Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer in 523 ‘Icy Haute’


Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer in 542 ‘Cut to the Chase’



❤❤❤



Shop my other favorite products herehttps://shopmy.us/howtoglow





________________________________________________________

*Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper