St.Ives Apricot, Green Tea and Oatmeal Scrubs - comparison and ways to use


    I’ve heard many good things about scrubs from St.Ives and one day I decided to finally try them. Of course, first of all I got the St.Ives Apricot Scrub,  then other two caught my eyes at the store, since I am always curious about new products👀


St.Ives Apricot Scrub does a very nice deep cleansing and leaves my skin feeling fully clean and exfoliated. I usually use it 1-2 times a week.


St.Ives Green Tea Scrub got smaller beads, so it wouldn’t exfoliate much, and overall it feels lighter on the skin. I like using this scrub as a regular face wash in my night time skincare routine, especially on the days I wear makeup, to ensure all makeup is removed. It still does good cleansing and doesn’t dry out skin. 


St.Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask is a product that you can use in two different ways. First I tried to use it as a scrub, but it got a very thick creamy consistency, so I thought that no, it’s definitely going to be a face mask for me. Next time I applied it as a mask for about 10 minutes, then removed it with cellulose face sponge. This way I sure liked more, it left my skin feeling soothed, smooth and soft.


    Overall, I like all three scrubs, if you are looking for some good and affordable exfoliator, you should definitely try St.Ives scrubs, whether you want deep or light exfoliator, there is a St.Ives product that will suit your needs😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Divinyl Lip Shine Nude Venus

Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Divinyl Lip Shine in shade Nude Venus - one of my favorite nude glossy lipsticks! It feels very moisturizing on lips ...