Favorite makeup products from Catrice Cosmetics + Swatches


    In this post I want to share my favorite makeup products from Catrice Cosmetics that are currently available on their website. I also own (and loooove!) some makeup from the Liquid Metal Collection, such as eye pencils and eyeshadows, but that collection is not available anymore.

Catrice Art Couleurs Eyeshadow in 060 ‘Gold Is What You Came For’
Champagne color eyeshadow that gives a subtle beautiful glow to inner corner of your eyes, brow bone or could be used as a face highlighter as well!


Catrice Prizma Lip Glaze in 050 ‘Holy Moly!’
    Being a big fan of lip glosses I could not pass on this beautiful duo-chrome lip gloss! I like all of the shades, but currently got only this one. This shade is clear and super shiny with lots of blue and pink sparkles, it is also long lasting, moisturizing and makes your lips pop! And do you see that highlight on my cupid’s bow?😉 I didn’t add any highlighter, the lip gloss made that glow!😍



Catrice Liquid Camouflage Cream and High Coverage Concealer and Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation
    These three products are my absolute must-haves! I think that everybody who got oily/combination skin need to try this foundation. It really feels like second skin, got matte finish and looks beautiful on the skin overall. The concealers I like to use to cover up blemishes or post-acne😊
❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Divinyl Lip Shine Nude Venus

Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Divinyl Lip Shine in shade Nude Venus - one of my favorite nude glossy lipsticks! It feels very moisturizing on lips ...