Eye makeup tutorial with Wet'n'Wild "Not A Basic Peach" Eyeshadow Palette


Here is the tutorial on how to create a simple colorful look with a beautiful eyeshadow palette “Not A Basic Peach” by Wet’n’Wild😊💗



  • First of all, I used a Catrice Camouflage concealer on upper and lower lid and under the brow to create a base and even out skin tone 
  • To set the concealer I used beige transition shade (1) from the palette
  • Then I applied the second transition shade (2) to my crease and lower lash line 
  • Blended it well and added some of the orange color (3)
  • Then I darkened outer corner of upper and lower lid with dark brown color (4) 
  • And then I applied golden color (5) all over upper lid and in the middle of lower lid
  •  At the end I added the highlight shade (6) under my brow and in inner corner of my eye
On the upper lash line and upper waterline I used a black kajal pencil, and on lower waterline I used a purple kajal, but a basic brown would also look good. The mascara was Maybelline Push-up Angel Mascara and undereye concealer – Maybelline Fit Me😊
I love how it turned out! ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catrice Better Than Fake Lips Volume Lip Gloss

Catrice Better Than Fake Lips Volume Lip Gloss in the shade 030 Lifting Nude - a very nice non-sticky lip gloss that feels more like lip o...