Belif Aqua Bomb Brightening Vitamin C Cream and Hydrating Body Moisturizer







Belif Aqua Bomb Brightening Vitamin C Cream - this cream got a very nice refreshing citrusy smell. The texture is not too thick, but since I have oily skin type, it feels a bit heavy on me, and leaves a slightly sticky feeling. After using it for a few day, I noticed that I got a few small pimples. I think I will go back to this cream during winter, when I usually switch to thicker textures in my skincare. 


Update: I used up this cream completely during winter and absolutely loved it!


Belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Body Moisturizer is my new favorite! It got a nice refreshing citrusy smell, just like the face cream. The texture is lightweight gel. It clams to be non-sticky and it really is! It goes on super smooth and absorbs very fast, leaving skin feeling hydrated and soft. I’m always looking for a good non-sticky body lotion, as most of the cream or lotions I can still feel on my skin after applying, and this one from Belif is what I need! I really enjoyed using it, and already finished this 30ml tube. The full size is on my wishlist now!


*Received complimentary from Influenster. 





Shop it here:

Belief Aqua Bomb Brightening Vitamin C Cream: https://go.shopmy.us/p-604211


Belief Aqua Bomb Hydrating Body Moisturizer: Sephora https://go.shopmy.us/p-604213 Ulta https://go.shopmy.us/p-604215




________________________________________

*Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper