Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture Face Palette Swatches









Swatches of the limited edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture Palette It’s a very beautiful all-in-one face palette, and it’s perfect for travel. I like to mix both blush shades together, since one of them is very bright, and the other one is a bit pale. Highlighter shade (top right corner) is slightly dark for light skin, and sometimes I apply it as a light bronzer. But, overall, it’s one of my favorite face palettes🌸




Shop it herehttps://go.shopmy.us/p-600311





________________________________________

*Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper