Bodyography Natural Finish Foundation Swatches





Bodyography Oil Free Natural Finish Foundation 


I received a few samples with my online order from the official Bodyography website. I was curious to try this foundation, and in this post I’m sharing swatches of the shades I got!

This foundation feels very lightweight, the coverage is super sheer, every time I used it, I applied 2-3 layers. And I can say that it layers pretty good! You can achieve desired amount of coverage, but it still will be light to medium, not heavy or cakey at all. 

It gives a naturally glowy finish, pores and fine lines are blurred, skin looks flawless! Since I have oily skin type it was a bit too glowy for me, but I still liked it!

The shade 100 is perfectly light and neutral, not too pink and not too yellow. 

Great foundation overall! It even reminds me of Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow foundation, so if you were looking for something similar, you can give this Bodyography Natural Finish Foundation a try!



Shop it here: http://bit.ly/3Or3Qjt



💜💜💜






________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...