Dove Pink Rosa and Rose Petals Dry Spray Deodorants




I’ve been using Dove deodorants for years! Usually I just get my favorite - Dry Spray Go Fresh Cool Essentials with cucumber. Sometimes, I would try something new. I came across these Pink Rosa and Rose Petals dry sprays at Target, and decided to give them a try. First of all, they smell soooo good! Especially the Pink Rosa one. It really smells like some floral perfume. And it lasts all day, which is very nice. But, unfortunately, both of these floral scented dry sprays don’t block the odor and prevent sweating. The Cool Essentials one is still my favorite, as it performs great as an antiperspirant, keeps underarms dry and odorless, and doesn’t leave marks on clothes. 

I also recently tried the Dove Invisible Dry Spray with Sheer Fresh scent, and it’s pretty good too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper