Dr.Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel


Dr.Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel - I got a sample of this product, which was enough to use 3 times. After trying it I’m not really impressed. This treatment does feels harsh and the scent is strong, but it’s because the second ingredient is alcohol denat. Surprisingly, it didn’t cause any irritation. I tend to get that if I use anything that contains alcohol. After using it, skin feels plumped and slightly smoother. And that about it. It didn’t help with breakouts or texture overall. Maybe it takes time to see the difference, but I won’t be getting a full size, because, even though my skin type is oily, I try to avoid products that contain alcohol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...