Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo


Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo 


This would be a great inexpensive shampoo for regular use. Usually, I like most of the Garnier haircare products. First, I tried a trial size of this shampoo, love it, then purchased a full size bottle. After a while, I noticed that with continuous use this shampoo makes my hair look pretty flat and scalp feel itchy. Now I use it once in a while, but after finishing the bottle, I won’t buy it again. The smell is delicious though, and it stays after wash. The consistency is nice and creamy. But, unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...