Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum


Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum (2021) - this perfume got a very beautiful bottle design that will look great on the vanity table. But I still wish the new version would smell the same as previous versions, the one I tried in 2012 was my favorite. This redesigned and renewed version smells slightly fruity floral with a hint of freshness for the first 2 hours, and then dries down into cloying vanilla scent, which I’m not a big fan of. Therefore, I won’t be purchasing a full size. But if you generally like vanilla scents, you should give this one a try😉



Shop:


Sephoraclick here


Ulta - click here


Saks Fifth Avenue - click here


Nordstrom - click here


Dior official website - click here





🌸🌸🌸





________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...