Laura Mercier Real Flawless Weightless Perfecting Foundation


I received a sample of this new foundation, it was enough to use 3 times. Shade 2N1 Cashew - it described as light with neutral undertone, but on me it looks slightly yellow, it’s not very noticeable though. Upon first application I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth it is! The texture is light and airy, it goes on so easily! It really has that flawless second-skin effect, and if the shade is close to your skin it will be undetectable! After a few hours I noticed that it got a bit sticky, so setting with a powder might be needed for oily skin type. But overall I’m impressed!


Shop:

Sephora - click here

Laura Mercier official website - click here



🌸🌸🌸



________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...