Clinique All About Clean Liquid Facial Soap Mild



Clinique All About Clean Liquid Facial Soap Mild - I like that this Clinique face cleanser is really gentle to skin, while it still leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I have oily skin type and had tried the regular Liquid Facial Soap oily skin formula - I found it to be too drying, even for my skin type. This “mild” version is just perfect, I enjoy using it daily. I went through a few minis and already purchased a full size👍🏼



Shop:


Ulta Beauty - click here

Nordstrom - click here

Sephora - click here

Beauty Bay - click here






🌸🌸🌸







________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper