Kate Spade New York Eau de Parfum



Kate Spade New York Eau de Parfum  - bright and juicy scent, reminds me of Live Colorfully fragrance also by Kate Spade, it’s not exactly the same, but I remember having the same impressions. It opens up like a typical fruity floral scent, I can detect wild strawberry juice and rose note for sure. It’s not too sweet, and not too floral, just a perfect blend. The longevity is great, and I think it’s would make a great summer fragrance for every day. 



Shop:

Ulta Beauty click here





🌺🌺🌺










________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper