Moon Midnight Enamel Care Whitening Toothpaste

Moon Midnight Enamel Care Fluoride Free Whitening Toothpaste - I received a sample of this toothpaste at first with my Ulta Beauty order, liked it, then ordered the full size when it was on sale. This is not the cheapest toothpaste, it’s $13.99 if not on sale, and the quality of packaging is not good. The seam on top broke during the first use! I had to continue squeezing toothpaste through the top because it just stayed open. I’m terms of quality, it’s good, but not best. It leaves teeth feeling clean and refreshed, but not for too long. 

Overall, I wouldn’t buy it again considering the price and quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy’s Favorite Scents Discovery Set

Macy’s Favorite Scents Discovery Set For Her  Inside there were 16 perfume samples plus bonus - mini size of Lovery Pink Rose Hand Cream whi...