Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin Softening Cleanser





Tatcha The Rice Wash - one of my all time favorite face washes! First, I got a mini version in the Sephora free birthday gift set. And I liked it immediately! It got a thick gritty texture and almost feels like face scrub. But once I start applying it, it turns into regular cream face wash. It leaves skin very smooth and soft without overdrying. The smell is signature for this line, and I love it! It smells very luxurious to me. 

It’s great for morning and night. I’ve already bought a full size, finished it, and now got the third one as a part of set. It’s not the cheapest, so I recommend waiting for sale, but it’s totally worth it!





Links (affiliate):


Sephora click here

Tatcha Official Website click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macy’s Favorite Scents Discovery Set

Macy’s Favorite Scents Discovery Set For Her  Inside there were 16 perfume samples plus bonus - mini size of Lovery Pink Rose Hand Cream whi...