Kiko Milano Happy B-Day, Bellezza! Colour Shock Eyeshadow















Kiko Milano Happy B-Day, Bellezza! Colour Shock Eyeshadow in the shade 03 Rose in Gold 

Beautiful cream eyeshadow in taupey shade. The texture is very soft, but I’m personally not a big fan of it. It doesn’t layer easily, dries down too fast, and can look clumpy and uneven. It is very long lasting, but it sets before I even finish blending, and every time I have to add more, and everything ends up feeling heavy and uncomfortable. I’m glad I tried it, but next time I will buy a regular formula. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlotte Tilbury Supernudes Nudegasm Face Palette - photos and swatches

CHARLOTTE TILBURY SUPERNUDES NUDEGASM Face Palette ✨ This palette consists of four shades: Super Glow - champagne-gold highlighter, Multi Gl...