Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask





Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Japanese Peach Lip Jelly - one of my favorite lip masks at the moment! It is intensely nourishing and moisturizing and could be used any time of the day, but I mostly used it as an overnight lip treatment. In the morning I always wake up with super soft, healed and plumped lips. It lasted me a few months, since a little bit goes a long way. I also love the spatula it comes with and after finishing the mask I continue using this spatula with other skincare. Another thing is this mask got no taste and scent, the texture is like jelly and it stays on lips for a very long time. Absolutely love it, and will 100% buy it again!




Links (affiliate):


Tatcha official website click here

Sephora click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlotte Tilbury Supernudes Nudegasm Face Palette - photos and swatches

CHARLOTTE TILBURY SUPERNUDES NUDEGASM Face Palette ✨ This palette consists of four shades: Super Glow - champagne-gold highlighter, Multi Gl...