Phlur Not Your Baby Eau de Parfum - to me it’s spicy and nutty, a little sour in the background. It dries down to a vanilla base and becomes purely masculine. It’s not my favorite, and I wouldn’t wear it, but if you like spicy, vanilla-based perfumes, I would recommend trying a sample. I guess it’s because of cardamom, but by the end of the day it gives Tom Ford Ombré Leather vibes.
Discount Links (refferal)
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY - get $15 off your first order over $75!
- ESTÉE LAUDER - get $20 off your order of $100 or more
- iHERB - get 5% off any order using my promo code: CZM4679
- ILIA - get $20 off your first purchase of $75 or more
- MAC COSMETICS - get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more!
- RAKUTEN - earn Cash Back on your purchases using Rakuten! Get a $30 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $30!
- SHOP MY - join Shop My using my link to earn extra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some By Mi Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum
Some By Mi Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum - I liked using this serum as a part of my nighttime skincare routine. It’s not drying and no...



No comments:
Post a Comment