Too Faced Pillow Balm Hydrating Lip Treatment Lip Balm - this is a decent liquid lip balm with no taste or scent. I wish it lasted longer, as I have to reapply it many times throughout the day. The shade seems clear at first, but when layered, it turns milky and visible. This mini size didn’t last me long since I had to use it a lot daily. It’s a good moisturizer for home, but I wouldn’t repurchase it nor recommend it.
Discount Links (refferal)
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY - get $15 off your first order over $75!
- ESTÉE LAUDER - get $20 off your order of $100 or more
- iHERB - get 5% off any order using my promo code: CZM4679
- ILIA - get $20 off your first purchase of $75 or more
- MAC COSMETICS - get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more!
- RAKUTEN - earn Cash Back on your purchases using Rakuten! Get a $30 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $30!
- SHOP MY - join Shop My using my link to earn extra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some By Mi Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum
Some By Mi Retinol Intense Reactivating Serum - I liked using this serum as a part of my nighttime skincare routine. It’s not drying and no...




No comments:
Post a Comment