BhCosmetics Opalescent Eyeshadow Palette: Swatches And First Impressions


1 row
2 row
3 row
4 row
I got this palette when it was on 50% off discount for $12+tax+shipping fee, so total I paid was $18.

First impressions
    Before purchasing this palette I read reviews, and some reviewers was saying that the palette is not very pigmented, and I agree with that. For example, the shade ‘Flutter’ won’t show up much on the skin, to swatch it on my hand I had to layer it 4-5 times. This shade is more of a translucent powder shade, and I will be using it to set an eye primer.
    The other light matte shades, such as ‘Bright’, ‘Dainty’, “Alluring’, ‘Grace’, are little more pigmented. To me they are fine, because I don’t mind layering up the color in order to achieve a desired intensity. Dark matte shades are pigmented enough, especially the shade ‘Wish’🌟
    All of the metallics are beautiful and pigmented, I found that they apply best with finger. The 4th row turned out to be the most bright and intense👍

Overall I LOVE THIS PALETTE!The color story is very inspiring to me😍 It makes me happy just to even look at it. I’m glad I got it and ready to create many bright looks with it!😊





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...