Colorful Eye Makeup Look With Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette


Here is the tutorial on how to create this bright colorful eye makeup look with Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
  • First, I used the Catrice Camouflage Concealer as an eye primer.
  • Then I blended a light transition shade (1) into my crease.
  • Then added a little darker transition shade (2) to deepen the crease some more.
  • Brown shade (3) – to outer corner of upper lid.
  • Then another lighter brown shade (4) -  to blend the outer corner.
  • Then I applied a duochrome pink shade (5) to the middle and inner corner of upper lid.
  • Smoothly blend (5) with outer corner and crease.
  • To the entire lower lid I applied a dark red shade (6).
  • To brighten up the inner corner I mixed light shimmer shades (7) and (8).
  • Black kajal pencil – to upper and lower waterlines.
  • To line the upper lash line I used Kiko Milano dark blue kajal pencil 109 'Blue', and later I decided to add Kiko Milano purple color eyeliner 109 'Pearly Purple' on top of the blue.
  • To line the lower lash line I used Kiko Milano purple eye pencil 114 'Plum', then blended it with the red shade (6).
  • Then I applied a highlight shade (9) under my brow.
  • Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara – to upper and lower lashes.
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – to under eye area.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in ‘Taupe’ – to define my eyebrows.

I love how it turned out❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...