Morning Skincare Routine For Oily Skin: Clinique, Kiko Milano, Thayers, Nivea


My current morning skincare routine:
  • Clinique Rinse-off foaming cleanser – I looove this face wash! It gently cleanses my face and it’s very easy to wash off (I don’t really like ‘soapy’ cleansers, when you have to rinse your face with water again and again). The best part is that you only need a small drop of it , which will transform into lots of foam – this means this cleanser will last for a long time😉 I have mine for over a year now, but I only use it in the mornings☀ (Sephora https://go.shopmy.us/p-641924 Ulta https://go.shopmy.us/p-641925 )
  • Thayers Rose Petal facial mist – I use it after cleanser and before applying face cream. I got this face mist specially for the summer, because you can also spray your face with it any time throughout the day – it’s super hydrating, soothing, and the smell of roses is amazing😏
  • Kiko Milano Bright Lift Matte matifying and lifting effect day cream spf 15 – this is my current day cream, it keeps my face matte and moisturized during the whole day😊
  • Clinique All About Eyes eye cream – this is my favorite eye cream!😍 I’ve bought it 4 times already, and for sure will buy again. It moisturizes under eye area so good and makes a good makeup (concealer) base. It also makes fine lines less visible. I’ve tried a few other eye creams, and this one makes my under eye look best so far ( Sephora https://go.shopmy.us/p-594352 Ulta https://go.shopmy.us/p-594355)
  • Nivea Lip balm spf 15 – I love Nivea lip balms overall, and now using this one because of spf in it, and it also instantly makes my lips appear more smooth and soft✨



Thank you for reading❤❤❤







________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...