Joah Beauty Crystal Glow Tinted Luminizer Stick










«A multi-use luminizer for highlighting, contouring, or all over radiance. You can wear this multi-tasker alone or under makeup to illuminate skin. For easy use try the built-in contoured blending brush for touch-free application.»


I have oily skin type. I used this luminizer stick all over my face and under eyes. And I loved the result! It evened out skin tone and added a subtle glow. It didn’t emphasize any fine lines, even under eyes. Skin looked flawless! The shade Ivory is pale light, but once applied it adjusted to my natural skin tone. The brush on the other side has such a good quality! It’s densely packed and very pleasant to the touch. I’m impressed with this luminizer stick and definitely recommend it! 





*Received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...