Kiko Milano Skin Tone Concealer






Kiko Milano Skin Tone Concealer in the shade 02 ‘Ivory’


This is a lightweight concealer. The shade ‘Ivory’ is very pale. It works good if you want to visibly highlight under eye area, but it can’t applied on its own, without any foundation, because this way it becomes very obvious on skin. 

I really liked the concealer at first, right after I purchased it. It made my under eye look flawless. But then I switched to other new concealer, and after a while went back to this one from Kiko Milano. And for some reason it started to perform not as good as it did before. Now it’s emphasizing pores, fine lines and looks dry on some areas. I’m not sure why, but that’s how it has been working ever since. Maybe I should’ve just kept using it after I purchased it🥲😬

But it’s just my experience, maybe it will work better for you!😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...