Clarins Hand And Nail Treatment Cream




Clarins hand and nail treatment cream - this cream feels moisturizing and lightweight. To me it’s more of a summer hand cream, when my hands are not as dry. I tried to use it during winter, but it wasn’t thick or nourishing enough to help relieve dry skin during colder months. What I love the most is its beautiful vintage scent, that kind of reminds me of Chanel n5.  It smells very rich and addictive! After finishing a small tube, I purchased a bigger size when there was a discount on Clarins official website. I would recommend it for sure if you want to try a luxury hand treatment cream!



Link:


Clarins official website click here



💜💜💜






________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...