La Mer Moisturizing Cream - Crème de La Mer





When I tried this cream for the first time, the first thing I noticed was a very familiar smell. After about 1 minute I realized that it smells like Nivea cream in a round blue tin. The texture is very similar also - it’s thick like a balm and it’s very hard to spread. Both creams have the same first ingredients: mineral oil, petrolatum, wax, paraffin - so no wonder why it’s so thick and dense. After applying this La Mer cream, it left my face partially red and super sticky, to the point that it started to feel itchy. It felt like a mask. Thankfully, after 2 hours it all disappeared and the strong smell faded away. I highly recommend trying a sample first before making a purchase. This cream is definitely not for my skin, and it’s way overpriced, in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...