NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Tiramisu - photos and swatches







NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Tiramisu swatches As you can see, it’s sure well-loved! I’ve had this one for a few years, and it was the first butter gloss I tried! I like the formula - it’s smooth, and it really glides on and feels like butter. The shade Tiramisu is slightly peachy nude, after about 1 hour it becomes almost clear. The gloss stays on for a few hours and gets a little sticky, but I don’t mind that. It’s one of my favorites!



Links:

Amazon https://amzn.to/3NG09od

Ulta click here




💜💜💜






________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...