Lancôme Advanced Génifique Face Serum and Eye Cream

















Lancôme Advanced Génifique Radiance Boosting Face Serum - a very pleasant face serum that provides a noticeable boost of hydration. It’s non-sticky and fast absorbing. I especially like using it during colder months, when my skin tends to get drier. After applying this serum skin feels instantly relieved, smooth and soft to the touch. It also works great under makeup, since it’s very smoothing and hydrating, powder or regular foundation apply and look much better. I enjoyed using it and finished this bottle already😊


Lancôme Advanced Génifique Eye Cream - while I absolutely love the gel texture and a beautiful luxurious scent of this eye cream, it didn’t work for me. I tried to make it work using it during different seasons, day or night, but it just feels too heavy for my under eye area. It provides a ton of hydration, which is probably perfect for those with dry skin, but to me it was too much. I still recommend it for dry skin, but for now I personally need something lighter🙂



Shop (affiliate):


Serum

Sephora click here

Ulta Beauty click here


Eye cream

Sephora click here

Ulta Beauty click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper