Tanologist Face and Body Self Tan Drops Review







Tanologist Face and Body Self Tan Drops


I like the idea of this kind of self tanner - you just add a few drops to your moisturizer, mix thoroughly, then apply to skin. After a few times of using this product, you will see how many drops are enough for certain areas. If I use these drops on my face, I can see a light tan developing the next morning. For body it takes about 2-3 days, depends on how much you apply. It can be streaky if you don’t mix thoroughly. I still like to use a self tanner applicator mitt to apply it. Also another good thing - I never see it transfers on anything. And what about a typical self tanner smell? At first there is non. Later on, it slowly starts appearing. If you applied these drops on your face, then you will feel the smell stronger. If applied on body, it’s lighter, but still noticeable. It fades away later, luckily. All in all, I like these Tanologist self tan drops, and would sure recommend giving it a try!



Shop:


Ulta Beauty click here



Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper