Clarins Total Eye Smooth and Total Eye Revive Eye Creams





Clarins Total Eye Smooth Firming Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Balm - lightweight cream with a pleasant scent. It leaves under eye area looking and feeling moisturized, and it’s great for day or night. While I generally liked  it, I wouldn’t say it’s any special, and I probably wouldn’t buy a full size of it. 


Clarins Total Eye Revive Eye Cream Gel - this eye cream also feels very lightweight and the scent is subtle. Unfortunately, it made my under eye area feel super dry every time I tried to use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlotte Tilbury Supernudes Nudegasm Face Palette - photos and swatches

CHARLOTTE TILBURY SUPERNUDES NUDEGASM Face Palette ✨ This palette consists of four shades: Super Glow - champagne-gold highlighter, Multi Gl...