L’Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil


L’Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil 


I was very curious to try this famous shower oil, but, unfortunately, I didn’t like it at all. First of all, it doesn’t lather at all, which is expected since it’s oil. But it also means that more product is needed for each use, as I constantly felt like my shower loofah was dry, and I was adding more and more. It lead to finishing this bottle very fast. 

Second - the smell. It smells very nice out of the bottle, like almonds. But in shower, during actual use, it turns into a very unpleasant grease smell. 

I’m glad I tried this oil, but I won’t be buying the full size of it. And I highly recommend sampling it first to see if it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlotte Tilbury Supernudes Nudegasm Face Palette - photos and swatches

CHARLOTTE TILBURY SUPERNUDES NUDEGASM Face Palette ✨ This palette consists of four shades: Super Glow - champagne-gold highlighter, Multi Gl...