Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Night Cream



Clarins Multi-Active Nuit Night Cream - this cream got a pretty light texture. I liked using it during colder months, since my skin type is oily. During summer this cream would be too greasy for me. It leaves skin feeling deeply hydrated. The only down side is the fragrance. It’s nice, but it’s too strong. At first, I thought I wouldn’t be able to use this cream at all because of that, but later I got used to it. Despite that, I still would like it better if it’s less fragranced. 



Shop: https://go.shopmy.us/p-637997





________________________________________________________

Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper