L’Oréal Infallible Eyeshadows












Beautiful L’Oréal Infallible Eyeshadows in the shades Iced LatteBronzed Taupe and Amber Rush


Amber Rush I bought a few years ago in the store, and I recently decided to add two more shades to my collection. But, unfortunately, these eyeshadows are not available in stores anymore, and probably got discontinued by now, so I found them on Amazon. 


I will leave a link, but as you can see on photos, I received Bronzed Taupe and Iced Latte not in a perfect condition, but the quality and pigmentation are still great. So keep that in mind if you decide to purchase them on Amazon🙂


Iced Lattehttps://amzn.to/3PT3t0E

Bronzed Taupehttps://amzn.to/3JbmDN5






*Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thanks again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...