Colourpop BYOP ‘Build Your Own Palette’ Customized Eyeshadow Palette













Not too long ago, Colourpop had a BYOP - Build Your Own Palette - offer on their website, where you could pick 12 or more shadows for $2 each, and an empty magnetic palette was free with that deal. I had some interesting shades in mind, so I decided to take advantage of this offer for the first time. And here is my customized eyeshadow palette! I think it turned out to be pretty cool-toned, even though shades Miser and Earthshine are on a little warmer side. I picked 4 matte shades - my favorites mauves and taupe, and 8 shimmers including duo-chromes and metallics. 


Names:

  • The Most
  • Ambition
  • Hustle Hard
  • Glass Bull
  • Sugar Sugar
  • Soo Good
  • Mr.Sandman
  • Made To Last
  • Earthshine
  • Miser
  • Chick Happens
  • Mariposa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ILIA Multi-Stick Blush in the shade Whisper