Rimmel Wonder’Cloud All-Day Wear Soft Eyeshadows Swatches







Rimmel Wonder Cloud liquid eyeshadows in the shades Honey Drop and Foggy Beige - these eyeshadows got a mousse-like texture, that is quite thin. Both shades apply and blend easily. They are not very pigmented and can look almost sheer on the eyes, depending on how much you apply. I mostly like using them as a base for other eyeshadows as they are very long lasting, and both shades are pretty neutral. 

Overall, I’m happy with how these liquid eyeshadows work! 


I couldn’t find them in the stores, so I had to order from Amazon:


Honey Drop: https://amzn.to/3RylXFs

Foggy Beige: https://amzn.to/3aHZQvF





*Some of the links above are affiliated, which means I earn a small commission on sales made via these links (at no extra cost to you). 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 

Thanks again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...