Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation Swatches







Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation


I’ve tested this sample in shades 1N and 2N. Both are too dark and yellow for my skin tone, even though they are in the neutral shade range. 

I have this Dior Backstage foundation in the previous version, the shade is the same 1N. As you can see in the renewed version shade didn’t change. But the formula is definitely different. The old one was watery with light coverage. It didn’t provide enough coverage to my liking, but I was still able to wear it. 

The new one I can describe as full coverage, and, unfortunately, I didn’t like it at all. While visually it looks good, doesn’t emphasize pores and fine lines, it feels so heavy on skin. My skin type is oily, by the way. It feels a bit sticky, and it can transfer if don’t set it with powder. And, of course, my T-zone got shiny quickly after applying it. By end of the day my skin started to get itchy, and I already couldn’t wait to remove it.

I’m glad there is an opportunity to try a sample. Maybe it’s better for dry skin, but if your skin type is oily, I recommend looking for some other option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...